3rd Annual Information Communication Technology Africa
- July 10, 2019
With Digital Literacy Programme (DLP) as well as The National Optic Fibre Backbone Initiative (NOFBI) ensuring connectivity in 47 counties, Kenya stands ahead of its neighbours in competition to introduce technology in daily life and relies on it for growth.
Kenya focuses to position itself as a leading IT hub in regards to the information, communication and technology sector. This conference focuses on the future of Communication & Technology in Africa with further discussions about Kenya Vision 2030, Data Protection Bill, and Digital Uganda under Vision 2040.
In order to discuss the latest developments in the East Africa region, Bricsa Consulting is hosting “3rd Annual Information Communication Technology Africa”, a 2-day strategic business programme focused on the future of ICT in Africa.
Date: 22nd & 23rd July 2019
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel | Nairobi | Kenya, Africa
FURTHER DISCUSSIONS REGARDING
The focus of the conference will be on the following topics:
1. Role of ICT sector’s growth and development in achieving Kenya’s Vision 2030
2. Addressing key infrastructure issues, technology application, Blockchain
3. AI implementation and insights on policy, programmes and projects and IoT (Internet of Things)
4. The impact of ICT sector on Kenya’s GDP and the need for a comprehensive policy, legal as well as regulatory framework
5. Addressing Challenges and issues of privacy, cybercrimes, ethical and moral conduct, copyrights, intellectual property rights and privacy
6. Importance of ICT as a youth development and capacity building tool for national growth strategy
7. Growth of ICT in Rwanda and Tanzania
8. Implementation of ICT in sectors such as Education, Agriculture, Healthcare, Transport, Infrastructure, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
To express your interest in regards to delegate participation or sponsorship opportunities send your details on email@example.com
Reach out to us:
Ms. Aditi Jain
Bricsa Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Dir: +91 22 4880 3430